Friday, August 06, 2010

Rock Your Camera 201: Lesson 1

I started a new photography workshop a few weeks ago.  I am loving it.  It is very challenging, but so full of amazing information.  I thought I would share a few of the pictures from the first lesson.

Here is what you get when trying to get a tired 12 month old to look at the camera.  She threw a huge fit!


And here is what you get when you give said 12 month old a Twinkie.


Mr. TurtleB  Yup, he is missing his two front teeth.


Dinty Moore swimming. 
And yes, I know I have blowouts along the pool edge.  Ack!  Guess I need to work on my composition.  My subjects were not very willing to help or hold still.


Wile E. Coyote pouting because she did not want her picture taken.  It cut into her swimming time.  ;)


Thanks for looking.
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment