Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy Birthday Brenton!


Dinty Moore turned 10 years old on January 6th.  It is so hard for me to believe that he is already 10 years old.  We didn't do anything special.  Dinty wanted to just stay home.  I think he knew that he was getting video games for presents. (Turtle B?  I knew I shouldn't have let him go to the store with me when I went shopping for presents!)  Anyway, the birthday boy wanted to be able to just hang out at home and play video games all night.  Sveinn stopped and picked up some Papa Murphy's pizzas on his way home for us to bake for dinner.  We all had a nice, relaxing evening in.  Dinty said it was the best birthday he ever had. 

Turtle B and Dinty Moore


More Games


Babs decorated the cake according to Dinty's directions.  She did pretty well for her first time.


Coyote, Dinty and Turtle.  Check out those expressions.  LOL

Thanks for visiting.
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment