Friday, February 20, 2009

MIA

I seem to have been MIA for quite sometime. We got back from Cancun earlier this week and the preparations for us to go (we left the kids home) and the chaos since we've gotten back has kept me away. We had a great time and it was well worth all the work of preparing to go, but I doubted for awhile. LOL I didn't take too many pictures since we stayed at the same resort we went to last year. And to be honest, I was lazy and just wanted to relax. Toting my heavy camera bag around wasn't high on my priority list. But I did take a few and will share those just as soon as I find time to download them off my camera.

I better run now. Brenton just reminded me that I need to help him with his book report. I think I counted yesterday that we only have 13 more weeks until summer vacation. Woo hoo! I think I am looking forward to it more than the kids. I can't wait till the weather is warm, our pool is opened, and we can spend our days swimming and sunning by the pool. It's always so hard to come back from warm and tropical Mexico this time of year to the cold and snow. I love Iowa, but the Yucatan Peninsula wouldn't be a bad place to spend the winter months if one could afford the time and money. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I was beginning to wonder if you'd left us completely! But I'm glad that you're back.
    Is it really only 13 more weeks? No wonder the paperwork at school (for us teachers) is starting to feel like an increasing snow pile!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete